Campus L’Infinito, the Italian language school for foreigners, is situated in the heart of Recanati, one of the most famous and fascinating towns in central Italy, that inspired famous poet Giacomo Leopardi and was the birthplace of Beniamino Gigli, one of the greatest tenors in the history of lyrical music.
Campus L’Infinito is a unique type of school in Italy, founded via the partnership between ELI Edizioni, a leading Italian publishing house specialising in language learning, and Edulingua, a renowned Italian language school for foreigners and teacher training centre. Campus L’Infinito offers an original and unique learning experience, with innovative techniques and methods.
As well as language courses, Campus L’Infinito offers students an authentic experience of Italian life and culture, thanks to a rich program of events including trips to the most beautiful tows in the Marche region, entertaining and interactive experiences, wine and food tastings, theme workshops and cultural events.
Campus L’Infinito offers intensive Italian language courses consisting of:
• 4 hours of lessons per day for a total of 20 hrs of classroom language activities per week with max 12 students. Students are divided into appropriate groups according to the levels indicated by the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
• In and out-of-the-classroom learning approach, individual work with the teacher, cultural mini-conferences in the afternoons, theme evenings and entertaining events.
• Courses are held in modern and comfortable spaces: 8 airy and spacious classrooms, with natural day-light and air-conditioning, a recreational area where to relax and socialize with other students, a conference hall for concerts and plenary lessons, Wi-Fi connection throughout, pc workstations for individual studying and reading areas.
Besides intensive language courses, Campus L’Infinito offers optional thematic programmes that allow a qualified in-depth study of various cultural topics and in partnership with high-profile local authorities.
* Literary programme (in partnership with the Laboratory of Literature Studies, directed by Prof. Alfredo Luzi):
* Musical programmes (in co-operation with the Opera Academy “Civica scuola di Musica Beniamino Gigli” and Villa InCanto):
– Seminars for Opera lovers
– First approach to Opera singing for aspiring singers
– Masterclasses for Opera singers
* Design programmes (in co-operation with the Istituto Poliarte of Ancona):
* Religious programmes
• The religious element within Italian History
• The religious element within Italian Literature
• The religious element within Italian Art
• The religious element within Italian Music
• The religious element within Italian Cinema
• The religious element in Italian vocabulary
• The religious element in Italian idioms
Furthermore, the school offers mini-courses on:
• La Cucina Italiana (hands-on cooking course)
• Ceramic painting
• Photographic workshop
• Italian Art
The “Infinite Esperienze”
It is a fundamental part of the study program of Campus L’Infinito which has a rich program of events and activities. We offer our students the possibility of living a full-immersion experience of authentic Italian life, thanks to leisure moments, trips to fascinating little towns, participation to typical events of our region tradition, away from typical mass tourism Italian routes.
The package Infinite Esperienze includes culture lessons, art lessons, excursions and guided tours to regional cities and central Italy towns, visits to local food and wine producers, participation to typical local events and country fairs, concerts and music festivals, themed evenings, karaoke, games etc.
Our accommodation is located in the old town centre of Recanati, in the evocative setting of the 14th century cloister of St Augustine monastery, just beneath the celebrated bell-tower that inspired poet Giacomo Leopardi in the poem “Il passero solitario”.
The 12 newly refurbished and high-quality apartments of different sizes, are all equipped with modern facilities (Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, one or two bathrooms, kitchen with fridge, hob and oven, living room with sofa). Laundry room and recreational area on the ground floor.