Publisher: ZOOlibri di Rabitti Corrado
Sapore Italiano (Italian Flavor)
Age: 10 years up – Collection: “Novel in Pictures, Graphic Novels
Hardcover – 80 colour pages – Size: 17×24 cm.
A Sunday of a group of Italians emigrated abroad. At some friend’s.
Lots are the generations of Italians who left their Country travelling through the world. Bringing always with them the tradition of cooking, the daily habits and memories.
A group of them, emigrated to Switzerland, is the protagonist of this book.
Opening the doors of their house.
“Look! How nice is Sunday tablecloth!
My mother made it! By hand… months and months of work…”
Life styles. Memories. Family. The art of telling stories. History.
- Selected CJ PICTURE BOOKS FESTIVAL 2010
- Selected BIENNALE du CARNET DE VOYAGE 2010 – PRIX DU CLUB DEL LA PRESSE
- Selected GOURMAND WORLD COOKBOOK AWARDS FOR “THE BEST IN THE WORLD” 2010 Finalist Cat. Lifestyle, Body and soul, Children and nutrition
- Selected WHITE RAVENS 2011
- Selected BIENNIAL OF ILLUSTRATIONS BRATISLAVA 2011 – Prized with BIB PLAQUE
- Selected CONCORSO LIBRI DA GUSTARE 2011 – Finalist cat. PRIME PAGINE