Founded in 1986, Centro Studi Italiani is the first school for foreigners in the Marche Region. Ever since its foundation, the school has provided Italian language and culture classes to more than 12,000 students from 120 countries all over the world.
Centro Studi Italiani offers all levels of Italian; the courses are flexible, varied, rich and somewhat unique. Classes are intentionally small to allow students to best relate to each other while enjoying personalized and individual attention.
Centro Studi Italiani has gained a solid international reputation with its preparatory language courses for students wishing to access higher education in Italy. The school is an official examination center for the CELI, PLIDA and AIL certifications.
Each week the school organizes cultural excursions to exquisite destinations around Italy.
Housing is available in comfortable fully furnished apartments or with host families.
- Italian language
- Study holidays for juniors and adults
- Preparatory courses for higher education in Italy
- Courses for Italian teachers abroad
- Courses for CELI, CILS and PLIDA examinations
- University credit bearing courses
- Summer programs in partnership with foreign Universities
- Music: Italian language & operatic repertoire programs
- Art: painting, ceramics, photography
- Culture: history of art, Italian literature, Italian history, cooking, wine tastings
- One-to-one & tailor made courses