Passion, experience, printing culture, and love of innovation. Grafiche Milani has always been the printing of the future. We have been printers for three generations. We began in Milan in 1906 and have always worked with the hallmark of quality and avant-garde. We believe that printing is ancient know-how to be safeguarded and passed down to the next generations, however we have always looked to the future and innovation.
We were the first in Europe to be equipped with H-UV LED printers and since 2016, thanks to our agreement with Komori, we are proud to offer our customers the revolutionary Led printing technology, which combines the high-technology of Japanese ink and latest-generation H-UV LED lamps.
– All of the production stages – including pre-printing and preparing files, offset and digital printing, quality control, and logistics – are managed by highly-qualified personnel
– The exclusive H-UV LED printer which combines two polymerisation systems in one ten-colour machine for results that surpass all standards
– The precision of the certified tests provided by customers is ensured by the GMG colour treatment system that is constantly updated
– Accurate search, selection, and supply of the most varied materials, such as fabric, wood, plastic or metal, and meticulous attention to special processing and details make the products unique
– Excellent management of deliveries, including in emergencies and with tight deadlines, punctuality, and rapid execution
– A wide range of technologies which, step by step, enhance the value of print products, enriching them on the basis of their specific communication needs
– Utmost attention to protecting the environment, from choosing energy generated by renewable sources to using certified paper. The personnel are constantly trained on health and safety in the workplace and environmental-protection regulations
– Production of small print runs thanks to the acquisition of Graphic, a leader company for high quality digital printing