Established in 2010, it publishes books ranging from science dissemination to nonfiction for children and young adults; fields covered include mathematics, environmental sciences, physics, chemistry, astronomy and biology, with no restrictions within hard and natural sciences.
In June 2012 its catalogue comprised 23 titles published in the following series:
– School 2.0 – education, science teaching and training
– Stand up – hot topics in the interaction between science and society
– First person – scientific issues put forward by researchers in action
– Narrations – science dissemination and narrative, also for kids and young adults
– Drop-curtain – theatre and science.
Contact: Amanda de Felice, foreign rights manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
M: 011 39 328 6517089